Munich, Tokyo, 22 August 2016 – TrustYou (trustyou.wpengine.com), the world’s largest guest feedback platform, has been selected by TRIPCON, Japan’s premier site for comparing and booking hotels, to provide Meta-Review data for its search results.
Nearly all travelers rely on review information before making a purchase; 95% of booking decisions are informed by online feedback. Meta-Reviews summarize verified hotel reviews, and are easily integrated into other websites. For instance; Google, Kayak and Hotels.com are among hundreds of sites that have included Meta-Reviews into the information they provide.
“TRIPCON has an extensive reach to go along with a very innovative approach to connecting travelers with the information that’s most valuable to them,” said Yoshi Sakurai, COO at TRIPCON. “By incorporating TrustYou’s vast review data, we can offer our users access to verified guest feedback that positively influences millions of booking decisions every day. TrustYou’s review data helps us categorizing the hotels based on true guest feedback and user can enjoy the best search experience with TRIPCON.”
TRIPCON offers Japan’s first “natural phrase search” option in the travel industry, allowing its users to incorporate context into their requests. The site includes tourist and local information on more than 7 million travel destinations and 800,000 hotels worldwide.
“This agreement is important for TrustYou, offering us a premier partner in Japan as we expand our global presence,” said Kazuyoshi Shimojima, Managing Director of TrustYou, Japan. “Since its launch, TRIPCON has developed a significant and loyal user base.”
TrustYou analyzes millions of hotel reviews, guest surveys, and social comments and runs the most comprehensive guest feedback platform worldwide. For more information, visit trustyou.wpengine.com
TrustYou, the world’s largest guest feedback platform, is on a mission to provide hotels with the insights they need to improve their hotel product and market their value to future guests. With 95% of travelers reporting that they read reviews before making a booking decision, the impact of guest feedback is more important than ever. TrustYou analyzes hundreds of millions of hotel reviews, surveys, and social comments scattered across a vast, fragmented market and transforms this content into actionable insights for 500,000 hotels. This enables travel sites to improve the trip planning process and hotels to optimize their service and influence bookings on scale.
TrustYou products include:
- TrustYou Meta-Review*: Global review summaries of all verified reviews written worldwide that are displayed on hundreds of sites like Google, Trivago, KAYAK, Skyscanner, Wego, Sabre GDS, as well as on hotels’ own brand websites.
- Checkmate: A guest messaging service, recently acquired by TrustYou, that allows hotels to communicate with guests via text, email or Facebook messenger in order to create a positive onsite experience.
- TrustYou Stars: An advanced guest satisfaction survey tool that allows hotels to gain more post-stay reviews and enhance their content on Google.
- TrustYou Analytics: The world’s leading online reputation management tool that allows hotels to leverage guest insights to drive bookings on scale. .
- TrustYou Radar: A mobile app to engage with travelers and manage reviews available for iOS and Android to always be up to date, anywhere, anytime.
*TrustYou Meta-Reviews only contain verified reviews and do not include reviews from TripAdvisor.