Best Hotels in Rome, Decided by Travelers Worldwide
It’s Monday, and here at TrustYou HQ, that means it is time for a fresh new weekly Ranker Report. These reports recognize the world’s top hotels in popular destinations worldwide, and today, we’ve analyzed the best hotels in Rome.
The ranks are based on TrustScore, a singe score based on reviews and sentiments across all review sites, blogs and social media comments worldwide (TripAdvisor, Expedia, Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter and hundreds of niche sites where guests can leave comments). See below for hotels that round out the top 20, or download the full report for an in depth look at review scores and sentiment analysis (service, price, room, food, management response rates, etc.) for the top 50 hotels in Rome.
|Palm Gallery Hotel||95.90|
|Villa Spalletti Trivelli||95.81|
|Albergo del Senato||95.08|
|Hotel Artemide Roma||93.11|
|The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma||92.33|
|River Palace Hotel||92.06|
|Rose Garden Palace||91.89|
|iQ Hotel Roma||91.76|
|Hotel de Monti||91.38|
Here are some additional findings from TrustYou’s analysis:
- Average TrustScore for the hotels on the list: 90.98 (out of 100)
- Average number of reviews per property in the last 60 days: 50
- Rising stars (hotels with the biggest improvements in TrustScore in the last three months): Hotel De Russie (+7.06), Hotel Aurelius (+4.63), Donna Camilla Savelli (+4.55)
- Most responsive hotel (among hotels with more than 10 reviews this month): Hotel De Petris, San Anselmo
- Hotels with the best service scores: Columbia Hotel, Hotel Aurelius, Aldrovandi Residence City Suites, Pensione Barrett
Like these reports? Check out our past rankers from Los Angeles, Dallas, New York and Munich, and stay tuned every Monday as TrustYou recognizes the world’s best hotels in popular destinations worldwide.