We’ve preached the importance of maintaining social networks like Facebook for some time now. These platforms give hoteliers a place to engage with their guests and influential brand advocates.
Many hotels, however, are not fully taking advantage of Facebook Reviews, which allow Facebook users to post a star rating and written review about a hotel or local business. To ensure that you are getting the most from Facebook Reviews, download TrustYou’s Quick Guide now. The guide includes:
- Why online reviews and Facebook Reviews are so important
- Setting up your hotel’s Facebook page so that reviews are enabled
- Encouraging guests to write reviews
- Tips for responding to reviews
- Examples of hotels successfully using Facebook Reviews