Top Hotels in Dallas, Decided by Travelers Worldwide
I’ve always thought that a job well done deserves to be rewarded. TrustYou’s ranking reports do just that: recognize top hotels, decided by travelers worldwide, for a job well done. This week, we’re landing in our headquarter city of Dallas, where Omni Dallas Hotel tops the charts.
See below for hotels that round out the 10 top hotels in Dallas, based on TrustScore, a singe score based on reviews and sentiments across all review sites, blogs and social media comments worldwide (TripAdvisor, Expedia, Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter and hundreds of niche sites where guests can leave comments), or download the full report for an in depth look at the top 50 hotels in Dallas. In the full report, we’ve included an analysis of each hotel’s TrustScore, as well as a full range of guest satisfaction drivers (service, price, room, food, management response rates, etc.).
|Omni Dallas Hotel||92.71|
|La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field||92.09|
|Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek||91.12|
|Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Dallas at Preston||90.68|
|Palomar Dallas - A Kimpton Hotel||90.41|
|Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Market Center||90.12|
|Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area||89.86|
|Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West||88.90|
|The Westin Galleria Dallas||88.85|
Download the full report here.
Here are some additional findings from TrustYou’s analysis:
- Average TrustScore for the hotels in the list: 84.91 (out of 100)
- Average number of reviews per property in the last 30 days: 28
- Rising stars (hotels with the biggest improvements in TrustScore in the last three months): Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Park Central Area (+12.97), Lumen (+3.76) and Omni Dallas Hotel (+3.48)
- Hotel with the highest rated service scores: Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North (90.75)
- Most responsive hotel (among hotels with more than 10 reviews this month): Embassy Suites Dallas near the Galleria (100%)
Make sure to check out the full report for even more details and analysis here.