100 Million Reviews and Counting: A Look At Reviews, Revenue and The Reputation Machine (infographic)
At TrustYou, we talk a lot about the importance of reviews and online reputation management, from understanding the semantics of reviews to our revamped definition of SEO to how your reputation impacts your bottom line, and everything in between.
And we know we aren’t the only ones. Almost daily, great new stats are released that affirm our point of view that reviews and active reputation management are crucial to your business. But with all these stats, it can get overwhelming to understand what is really going on in the world of online reviews and social media.
So, we’ve boiled down all the key facts and figures about reviews, revenue and the Reputation Machine into one simple infographic. Here are some of the highlights:
- There are currently 100+ million reviews written across the Internet. (tweet this!)
- 81% of all reviews are positive. (tweet this!)
- Hotels nearly double the amount of reviews received on a monthly basis with TrustYou's Reputation Surveys. (tweet this!)
- Hotels that respond to reviews average 6% higher scores. (tweet this!)
- Mobile ORM works! Clients using mobile solutions see 20% more reviews and 10% higher scores. (tweet this!)
- TrustYou clients enjoy up to 3.3% increase in bookings when adding the TrustScore to their website. (tweet this!)
- And, my personal favorite: With a 1% increase in TrustScore, a hotel’s ADR increases 4.6%. That's $482,040.90/year for an average hotel in the US! (tweet this!)
Check it out!
Embed this infographic on your website!
Or, download the PDF here.